Cashless Account Refund Policy
Customer support: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-419-0858 during standard business hours for any questions regarding your cashless account.
All credit (excluding bonus top-up incentives) left unredeemed by the close of the event on March 18, 2018 will be refunded in accordance with the terms below:
- Credit & Debit Card: Leftover funds in your account, purchased online or onsite at the event using a credit or debit card, will automatically be refunded back to your card (less a $5 refund processing fee) within 10 business days following the end of the event.
- Cash: Leftover funds in your account, purchased onsite at the event using cash, will require you to complete a Manual Refund Form, available from the Refund page in your cashless account (less a $5 refund processing fee). Click the “Register Your Wristband” button below to get started.
The deadline to apply for a manual refund is March 30, 2018. Upon verification, the refund will be processed within 10 business days following the closure of the refund form.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND FOR CASH TOP-UP REFUNDS:
STEP 1 – Create Your Account: Click on the “Register Your Wristband” button to be re-directed to the registration page. Simply enter your personal details and click “Register.”
STEP 2 – Login To Your Account: An “Activation” link will be sent to the email address you used for registration. Once you activate your account, login and click the “Wristbands” tab then “I have a wristband” button to link your wristband to your account.
STEP 3 – Applying for a Refund: Click the “Refund” tab from the top menu. From here you will be required to fill out the “Manual Refund Form” in order to have your unspent funds refunded back to your bank account.
Think of a cashless account as a pre-paid account, and your RFID wristband as the key to that account. The funds you top-up are stored in this account, and each time you tap your wristband to make a purchase, the amount will automatically be deducted from your account balance.
- Ability to top-up your account in advance, saving you time from visiting a “Top-up Station” at the event
- Ability to receive $5 in bonus credits if you register and top-up $100 before March 15th.
- Email notifications of all your top-up and purchase transactions
- Tracking of your onsite purchases
- Automatic refund after the event (for any leftover credit from online top-ups)
- Refund requests from cash top-ups onsite must be submitted from a registered account
- If you ever lose or break your wristband, customer service will be able to cancel and re-issue you a new wristband and transfer your account balance – but only if you are registered
Register a new account for each wristband if you want to keep your spending separate. Assign a wristband to each of your buddies and have them each create a new account with their wristband numbers.
Individual Cashless Account: linking only one wristband to a cashless account for individual spending.
Shared Cashless Account: linking two or more wristbands to your cashless account to allow all linked items to make purchases from the same pool of funds. Once a wristband is linked to a cashless account or topped-up, you won’t be able to create a new cashless account for that item or add it to another cashless account for shared spending. You will not be able to separate the spending amounts of linked wristbands.
**To take advantage of a Shared Cashless Account, make sure you link all wristbands before you top-up.**
YES! In order for all of your wristbands to access your top-up funds, you must link both wristbands to your registered cashless account. If you topped-up your Friday wristband but did not add it to a registered account on Day 1, you must create your cashless account and link the Friday wristband FIRST (this transfers the funds from your wristband to your account.) Second, add your Sunday wristband to the account for Sunday spending.
There are several ways to top-up your cashless account, but we always recommend topping-up before you arrive:
Before the Festival:
Once you’ve created your cashless account and linked your wristband, you can top-up your account at any time, either from your computer or smartphone.
At the Festival:
You can top-up at one of the onsite Top-up Stations located throughout the event grounds, and trained staff will be on-hand to help you through the process. If you’ve registered your cashless account, you can top-up at any time right from your smartphone!
Now that you’ve topped-up your account, you can make cashless purchases for food, drinks and merchandise at the event. Once you’re at a vendor location:
- Tap your wristband on the RFID reader.
- Place your order with the staff.
- Tap your wristband a second time to confirm your transaction.
The amount will automatically be deducted from your account. It’s that easy!
The only way you can share credit is to have those wristbands as part of a shared account. Wristbands can only be added to a shared account prior to having been topped-up or registered to an individual account.
No, you cannot split payment for an item. Only one wristband can be used to open the transaction, and that same wristband must be used to close and confirm the purchase. This is a security feature to ensure the purchaser is in control of their own spending.
If your wristband is registered to a cashless account, you can log in and check your balance at any time. Or, simply tap your wristband at any payment point or Customer Service location and your cashless balance will be visible from the reader.
The “Freeze” feature, which is only available to registered users, allows you to “freeze” a lost or stolen wristband so no further purchases can be made. You can freeze your wristband from the “Wristbands” tab of your cashless account, and can unfreeze by clicking the button a second time. Or, visit any Customer Service station for assistance.
If you’ve created an account online and linked your wristband to it, no worries! Visit Customer Service at the event and they will deactivate your lost wristband and issue you a new one. Please bring valid photo ID. Link the new wristband number to your account and continue having a great time – your money is still in your account if you’ve previously linked it.
However, if you did NOT create an online account and didn’t link your wristband, unfortunately your remaining credit balance can no longer be retrieved. To get a replacement wristband, visit Customer Service and show proof of your original event ticket purchase along with valid photo ID. If someone else bought the tickets on your behalf, you will need to bring the original purchaser with you to the kiosk and show proof of purchase along with valid photo ID. Replacement wristbands will be issued at the discretion of the Customer Service Representative.
To avoid this issue, we strongly recommend you create an account and link your wristbands to that account prior to the event. Treat your wristband the same way you would treat cash! We are not responsible for any funds stolen/missing from your wristband if you lose it.
All credit left unredeemed by the close of the festival on March 18th will be refunded in accordance with the terms below:
- Credit Card & Debit Card: Leftover funds on your account purchased online or onsite at the event using a credit card or debit card will automatically be refunded back to your card (less a $5.00 refund processing fee) within 10 business days following the end of the event.
- Cash: Leftover funds on your account purchased onsite at the event using cash will require you to complete a Manual Refund in your online account page (less a $5.00 refund processing fee). Upon verification, the refund will be processed within 10 business days following the closure of the refund period.
- All refunds are subject to a $5.00 refund processing fee.
- Unspent bonus credits will not be refunded and cannot be used to pay for the $5.00 refund processing fee.
- Refund processing is subject to verification of the data inputted by the guest in the Manual Refund Form. The guest is responsible for submitting accurate data.
- The deadline to apply for a manual refund is March 30th, 2018.
Please email email@example.com or call 800-679-0687 and provide the following information:”
- Full registered name
- Wristband number(s)
- What action you are trying to take (topping up, registering, etc.)
- Where the problem appears (e-mail, login screen, external payment site, etc.)
- What the exact error message is
- Transaction number (if applicable)
If you have questions onsite at the event, please speak with a representative at Customer Service or a Top-up Station.
U.S. & CAN Orders
For those who purchase tickets by 11:59pm on February 16, 2018, you will receive your wristbands in the mail by March 2, 2018. As each order is fulfilled, an email will be sent with your USPS tracking number (U.S. orders only). Once you receive your wristband, register it and create your cashless account online before you arrive to the event.
For those who purchase tickets after 11:59pm on February 16, 2018, bring your e-ticket (mobile or printed) and photo ID to the Box Office/Ticket Swap onsite or the pre-event Ticket Swap Party to exchange your ticket for your wristband.
If you have not received your USPS tracking number or wristband by March 2, 2018, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Ticket order number
- Purchaser full name
- Mailing address
All international orders will be available for pick up at the Box Office/Ticket Swap onsite or the pre-event Ticket Swap Party. Please bring your e-ticket (mobile or printed) and photo ID.
The Box Office/Ticket Swap will be located by the Main Gates of Reggae Rise Up, hours of operations are as follows:
Friday, March 16th: 1:00 to 9:00pm
Saturday, March 17th: 12:00 to 9:00pm
Sunday, March 18th: 1:00 to 8:00pm
The Reggae Rise Up Ticket Swap Party will be Thursday, March 15th from 6:00pm to 10:00pm at Vinoy Park. Please bring your e-ticket (mobile or printed) and photo ID.
Wristbands will ship in batches beginning on February 21 and should be received by March 2 (U.S & CAN orders only). If it is past March 2, please email email@example.com with your ticket order number, purchaser full name and mailing address.
Please visit the Box Office/Ticket Swap onsite or the pre-event Ticket Swap Party for a replacement pass. Make sure you bring your e-ticket as well as your photo ID. If you are not the original purchaser, you will need to bring a letter from the original purchaser, outlining their consent for pick up, as well as a copy of their ID.
Reggae Rise Up wristbands are shipped by order, meaning that if you purchased tickets at different times, they will be shipped to you separately. Wristbands are fulfilled and shipped in batches, so you may not receive all of your orders on the same day.
If by March 2, 2018, you have not received all of your orders, or the order your received was incorrect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Purchaser full name
- Mailing address
- Ticket order number (of not received or incorrect order)
- Expected order items
- Shipped order items (please include the 16-digit UID)
All address changes must be made before 11:59pm EST on Feb. 16. After this, we will be unable to make any address changes. However, you can request to pick up your order at the Box Office/Ticket Swap by emailing email@example.com.
Not to worry! Reggae Rise Up wristbands are fulfilled and shipped in batches. If your order is being shipped within the U.S., you will receive a USPS tracking number once your pass has been mailed. If you purchased your tickets by 11:59pm on February 16, 2018, but have not received your USPS tracking number or your wristband by March 2, 2018, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Ticket order number
- Purchaser full name
- Mailing address